Ben knows what it takes to work in a marketing team, in-house, for a brand. His significant experience working for brands, alongside consultants and managing agencies is what makes him different from many other consultants.
From Ben you can expect several things:
- Diligence – Ben absolutely and always shows the utmost diligence in his work. Everything he produces for you, will be carefully created and accurate with actionable outcomes.
- Leadership – Ben will help drive your marketing team and efforts forward, by ensuring there is accountability and that marketing team members have what they need to make the most out of their roles.
- Research – Ben will spend countless hours researching, learning and gathering knowledge on your business, your competitors and the market as a whole to help you make the best possible marketing decisions.
- Organisation – Ben is organised. He has spent years managing numerous projects, team members and tasks. A consultant who isn’t organised isn’t going to help you to do more, better.
- Long-term results – There are many small changes you can make that will have an instant impact, but it’s also important that you build for the future. Ben will help you to do that.
All of Ben’s work and advice will be completely unique to you, and your market. He will not “cookie cutter” his advice to fit any business he works with. Ultimately every business is different, and should be treated so, and that’s what you’ll get from Ben.